You’ll find plenty of ways to stay cool in Santa Clarita, California this summer. From pools to indoor gaming to painting, there are countless options to stay chill and relaxed.
- Friday, July 22 – Frozen* – (Rated PG) at 5:00PM
- Friday, July 29 – ET The Extra Terrestrial– (Rated PG) at 5:00PM
- Friday, August 5 – Avengers Age of Ultron*– (Rated PG-13) at 5:00PM
- Friday, August 12 – Zootopia– (Rated PG) at 4:00PM
- Friday, August 19 – The Good Dinosaur*– (Rated PG) at 4:00PM
- Friday, August 26 – Hotel Transylvania 2– (Rated PG) at 4:00PM
- Friday, September 2 – The Goonies– (Rated PG) at 4:00PM
Ice Station in Valencia is the perfect way to stay cool this summer. With hockey, skating, summer camps, and parties, this ice rink is perfect for a summer day.
Mountasia Family Fun Center has a huge arcade, indoor lazer tag, go carts, miniature golf, rock climbing and so much more!
Castaic Lake is a beautiful state water reservoir located just north of Santa Clarita off Interstate 5 Freeway, that has fishing, boating, jet skiing, kayak rentals, swimming and mountain biking.
Sky High Sports is the ultimate fun center. Trampoline floors and walls, trampoline dodgeball, a special kids zone, and an adult lounge with TVs and Wi-Fi, make this a fun trip for everyone in your group.
At Pinot’s Palette, novice and experienced painters alike can enjoy a variety of alcoholic beverages while creating their own masterpieces.
Enjoy these summer activities in Santa Clarita, California!