A significant factor in getting the City of Santa Clarita back to normal after the effects of COVID-19 is the support and success of our local businesses. With your business now being safely reopened, help build community confidence by taking our Santa Clarita Safer Business Commitment.
Our business commits to follow the latest safety guidelines and best practices, as issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Los Angeles County Department of Public Health to continue slowing the spread of COVID-19, including:
– Use of Face Coverings
– Practicing Physical Distancing
– Conducting Temperature Checks on Employees
– Providing Hand Sanitizer
– Intensifying Cleaning and Disinfection
– Implementing Contactless Payment When Possible
– Providing General COVID-19 Awareness Training for Employees
– Ensuring Employees, Customers and Vendors Stay Home When Feeling Ill
Both employees and customers can be confident that this business is committed to their health and well-being.