The boys of summer are back for another season of Major League Baseball! The Los Angeles Dodgers are arguably southern California’s favorite baseball team but due to broadcasting issues, it’s not always easy to catch a Dodgers game if you are out enjoying Santa Clarita’s vibrant restaurant scene.
But luckily, we have a cure for those summertime blues with this handy list of some of the best places to watch Dodgers games in Santa Clarita.
For classic diner food and on tap beer, try Route 66 Classic Grill. JJ’s Bar and Grill has an outdoor area, a section for children, and several TVs to catch the baseball game. Bergie’s Bar and Grill has seven big screen TVs and a large beer selection and Schoonerville is sure to have the game on one of its many TVs.
If you are looking for a little bit more of an upscale game-watching experience, grab the pals and head over to Bunker Hill Bar and Grill. The restaurant boasts an extensive menu that includes everything from burgers and wings to sushi, so you’ll have the perfect meal to enjoy with the game.
Though baseball is America’s favorite pastime, try some international flavor while you catch the game. Head to the Rose and Crown British Restaurant for a pint and a unique game day experience or visit El Presidente or Margarita’s for old-fashioned, family cooked Mexican food.
For the best burgers and pizza experience, check out Schooners. Sharky’s Woodfired Mexican Grill has organic food to feast one while catching the game, while at the Backwoods Inn you can enjoy a delicious steak and meet the owner’s award winning Dachshund. The Vines, located inside the Hyatt Regency, has one of the best happy hours in town and a great environment for rooting on the home team.
Here’s a complete rundown of where you can THINK BLUE and catch a Dodger game.
- Bunker Hill Bar & Grill – 24201 West Valencia Blvd. Phone number: 661-286-2312
- Route 66 – 18730 Soledad Canyon Road. Phone number: 661-298-1494
- JJ’s Bar & Grill – 25848 Tournament Road. Phone number: 661-799-7557
- MJ’s Tap House Grill – 20655 Soledad Canyon Road. Phone number: 661-250-7899
- Rose & Crown – 24246 Lyons Ave. Phone number: 661-255-5048
- Olive Terrace Bar & Grill – 28261 Newhall Ranch Road. Phone number: 661-257-7860
- Margarita’s – 23320 Valencia Blvd. Phone number: 661-255-1136
- El Presidente – 26625 Bouquet Canyon Road. Phone number: 661-297-7244
- Schooners – 22903 Soledad Canyon Road. Phone number: 661-388-4765
- Schoonerville – 26254 Bouquet Canyon Road. Phone number: 661-254-1942
- Sharky’s – 24201 Valencia Blvd. Phone number: 661-255-6400
- Backwoods Inn – 17846 Sierra Hwy. Phone number: 661-252-5522
- Vines inside Hyatt Regency – 24500 Town Center Drive. Phone number: 661-678-4044
- Bergies Bar & Grill – 16404 Delone St. Phone number: 661-251-3133
- Sisley Italian Kitchen – 24201 Valencia Blvd. Phone number: 661-287-4444
- Drifters – 18240 Soledad Canyon Road. Phone number: 661-252-2471
With so many options to choose from you never have to miss a game as the Dodgers compete for the National League West title and a spot in the post season!